Fresh sod installation – the shortcut to a perfect new lawn.
A healthy lawn is the foundation of a beautiful landscape. Raise property value and improve curb appeal with lush grass.
Sod Installation Process
Our team takes the steps necessary to ensure your lawn establishes well and stays beautiful.
- Help you choose turfgrass – Let’s find a grass variety that fits your soil, landscape design goals, level of commitment, budget, and more.
- Prep thoroughly – The existing lawn is cleared and graded meticulously before any new sod goes in. Soil contact can make or break a new sod installation.
- Install sod – We give you a solid day’s labor. Sod is guaranteed fresh.
- Consult on irrigation – You’ll understand the proper care for your new lawn and the irrigation options that offers the best coverage.
- Be available to you – We’re here to answer your questions before, during, and after sod installation.
We recommend Classicscape post-care services, including fertilizer, herbicide, and pesticide treatments, at least until your lawn is established.
- Sod is fresh and free of disease at installation
- You will have a watering plan for your new sod
- If a patch of sod was not installed properly, we will replace it free of charge